Managessales team and/orchannels in addition to products and product applications while growingsalesin assigned market.
The role will be responsible for managing a customer base, sales resources, products and channels to market to achieve planned results for the district. This individual may provide leadership and development to a sales team consisting of sales professionals, sales reps and/or the distributor channel. Expected results include but are not limited to growth in sales and market share, channel development as well as developing talent within the district.
• Bachelors degree from an accredited institution.
• Minimum 5 years of sales experience.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience managing a sales team.
• Ability to work in the United States without company sponsorship
• Must live within or be willing to relocate to 50 miles of Eden Prairie, MN
• Valid Driver's License
• Product development and product management experience.
• Familiar with a variety of industry concepts, practices, and procedures as well as specific knowledge in the hydraulics market space with specific emphasis in strategy development and execution.
• Work experience at an industrial distributor and a demonstrable knowledge of distribution channels and how they work.
• Understanding of key business metrics that drive the distributor’s strategic decisions.
• Demonstrated relationship building skills
• Requires comprehension of industrial and mobile hardware and software technologies, marketing, and business development expertise.
• Experience with acquisitions and integrating diverse working cultures.
• Ability to manage through influence and team building.
• Knowledge and working understanding of various research techniques and tools.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Requisition ID: 041084