Regional Sales Manager
This award winning and innovative healthcare software billing provider is growing fast and expanding their sales team. To succeed, you must have a passion for sales and have a solid understanding of direct and relevant EHR/PM/billing software hands on sales experience. You must truly care about customers because this elite company won the Stevie award for Sales and Customer Service. Candidates must have a strong work ethic and be results oriented but most importantly you must thrive in and thirst for an entrepreneurial environment. You must be challenged by the unknown landscape and limitless opportunity to grow a successful company. You must be able to work under a base plus commission plan with a zest for sales.
Job Location: Raleigh-Cary, NC
- Meet or exceed assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in territory
- Establish long term customer relationships
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Follow established sales standard work reporting protocols, to include call reporting, monthly activity/results reporting, traction metrics updating, and sales opportunity funnel administration.
- Develop targeted customers and move/manage through the direct sales pipeline
- Perform demos as needed including remote and on customer site.
- Listen to customers, offer relevant solutions to overcome customer objections and move customers to close
- Prepare and communicate price quotes. Define terms and move customers to close sale by a timeline
- Follow up with customers and provide needed information or clarification
- Respond to RFPs. Prepare the response end to end. Negotiate to close
- Manage and own the end to end sales process from initial contact to demos to pricing to close
- Manage sales pipeline in Salesforce and provide accurate forecast reports to Management
Skills and Qualifications
- BA degree is required
- MUST have at least 3-5 years SaaS experience
- Selling EHR/PM/billing software in Ambulatory, Behavioral, or Public Health setting is ideal
- Must be driven and have proven track record of sales success
- Recent experience in a fast growing small company is highly desirable
- Ability to work independently is highly desired
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must be fluent with in Word, Excel and Power point
- Travel to customer sites and trade shows is required.
- Overnight travel is required
Send a single Word document that includes a Cover Letter and Resume
About our Client:
Established in 2008 our profitable Cary, NC Client just experienced a record growth year and earned a spot on the top 5% of the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies. They provide cloud and apps-based software solutions that include an integrated, federally-certified, Electronic Health Record (EHR), Practice Management (PM) and Billing software. Customers include Cleveland County Health Department, Caswell County Public Health, Carter's Circle of Care, Richmond County Health Department, Turning Point Family Care, Nash County Health Department, and Critical Access Behavioral Health Agency.