The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) will play a critical lead role in developing and managing CROSSMATCH’s business in the assigned Region. The RSM will effectively identify and manage existing and new booking and revenue opportunities to meet / exceed the regional revenue targets. The RSM will develop CROSSMATCH’s market leading position through direct sales and coordination with Channel Management to recruit, coordinate and manage an eco-system of strong strategic partner relationships.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities (includes but not limited to):
- Successfully drive booking and revenue objectives for assigned region to meet/exceed quota.
- Major focus on identifying and qualifying new opportunities to improve market coverage, increase market share, and grow revenue.
- Be the sales specialist for the Company’s adaptive authentication and single sign-on solutions.
- Work with the channel sales organization to help identify, sign, and motivate channel partners.
- Develop and execute sales/business plans to achieve quarterly sales/business objectives.
- Create and implement account strategy, including developing relationships with decision makers.
- Be responsible for developing and coordinating marketing campaigns to identify opportunities and sell the DigitalPersona Platform into Enterprise accounts in the assigned region.
- Work with marketing to develop collateral and relevant sales materials and campaigns.
- With marketing, defines strategic and tactical components of sales and marketing plans for assigned region
- Executes such plans and reports regularly the progress v. plan including (but not limited to) booking and revenue objectives.
- Reviews market research to determine opportunities that exist and ways to profit from them.
- Manages development of bids and proposals.
- Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Note: In addition to the Essential Functions, also performs similar work-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Clear understanding of the sales process for large enterprise software sales with experience and understanding of the skills, tools, and strategies needed at each stage of the process.
- Experience and knowledge of enterprise software sales and IT security software sales.
- Ability to champion new and innovative approaches, ideas, methods, products and services.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills.
- Excellent relationship building, influencing, and conflict resolution skills at all levels.
- Strong business acumen and negotiation skills.
- Computer skills: Basic MS Office, salesforce, and business applications
- Language skills: Proficient reading, writing and speaking English
Qualifications, Education & Experience:
• 5+ years outside sales experience selling to the enterprise software market, with a preferred emphasis on IT Security.
• Education: 4-year University degree
• Previous success selling to mid-market and large enterprise accounts.
• Collaborative salesperson, knowing how to work effectively with members of the sales team.
• Proven and documentable history of consistently meeting/exceeding revenue targets.
• Proven contract negotiation experience.
• Listens to customers and assigns a priority to customer satisfaction, including internal customers.
• Inspires and demonstrates a passion for excellence in every aspect of work.