Regional Sales Manager
Less than 5 years experience •
Founded over 40 years ago, my client is a leader in the geosynthetics industry providing innovative solutions to support the unique challenges of civil, resource and environmental construction projects. Naviga is partnered with them to identify a Business Development Specialist to join their team in Denver, CO.
Title: Regional Sales Manager
Location: Denver, CO
Key Notes/Company Details:
- Stable, long standing, very well known, reputable brand
- Long tenured employees - and promotes from within
- Amazing benefits package; comprehensive medical plan, 401k + match, generous time off, company vehicle, and much more
- Culture is work hard/play hard - small, tight nit group, family like and all work well together - team atmosphere
- Prospect for new clients through networking, cold-calling, advertising or other means of generating interest in company products.
- Develop and execute strategic plans to acquire new accounts and grow the proportion of company spend with existing clients.
- Identify client technical needs and operational challenges and offer value-added solutions with the suite of products and services.
- Explore new market segments and product applications with a view to expanding the Company?s traditional client base.
- Prepare professional and timely responses to customer Requests for Quotation.
- Attend industry functions, association events and conferences to gain insight on opportunities for Company products and services.
- Report market and account information to the appropriate marketing/account contacts within the company.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company?s unique selling propositions and differentiators to drive product specifications
- Maintain records of customer communications and contact information on SalesForce? Customer Relationship Management software (CRM).
- Meet or exceed target revenue and gross margin goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Minimum of 3years'salesexperience, must have expereince with civil engineering and/or geotechnical firms
- Success in maintaining strong, long lasting relationships with customers
- Active involvement in industry associations
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales quotas
College Degree is required; minimum Bachelor?s degree
- Passion for building relationships within industry
- Hunter mentality, self-starter
- Organized with time management skills
- High behavioral adaptability
- Technical aptitude
25% travel expected
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Company vehicle
- 401k plus 5% match
- Paid time off