This position leader has responsibility for the commercial development, sales and customer satisfaction of the assigned region of geography. This position has the responsibility of the recruiting, development, training and wellbeing of assigned Dawn sales and technical people to produce a World Class Sales organization. This position has the responsibility to deliver the required sales and margins, including trade spend, to ensure the region volume and profit goals are met. This position collaborates with Customer Service, Marketing, NPD, and Operations leaders to ensure adequate commercial product and service stream to meet region sales and profit goals. This position has the responsibility to execute region specific sales strategies and develop the tactics to drive customer development and retention.
- Leads and develops all members of the US Bakery Products channel sales and service teams, ensuring appropriate communication and goal setting.
- Plan, develops and achieves channel specific tactical sales plan (in line with the corporate strategic plan) to drive customer development and customer retention.
- Builds commercially strong relationships with major customers at all levels assigned to the channel and increase customer access for new and existing product categories.
- Improves the financial performance of Dawn NA and Dawn Foods as a whole on a continual basis.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Demonstrates the “Dawn Values” of Team Dawn and supports the Circle of Excellence.
- 4 yeardegreedesired, will consider strong leadership and senior level experience as a substitute
- Spanish as second language is desired
- At least 7 years of experience in the selling of food products or related field
- At least 4 years of experience in leadership role in sales or marketing
Proven success in team environment is essential