Job ID: X-R000860
X-Rite is the global leader in color measurement and color management, offering hardware, software and services for measuring, formulating and matching color. The company serves a range of industries, including automotive, paints, plastics, textiles, printing, packaging, photography, graphic design, video, and medical. X-Rite serves customers worldwide from its offices in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Danaher’s Product Identification Platform is comprised of Videojet, Pantone, Esko, X-Rite, Foba, Linx, Laetus and AVT, a group of technology companies dedicated to helping customers give products unique identities. Through innovative software and hardware solutions for marking and coding, color selection and communication, packaging development, management and production, and track and trace, the Product Identification companies are simplifying the packaging value chain for 90% of products produced around the world.
X-Rite is looking for a Regional Sales Manager - Western Region to join our team. Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, this role will drive the overall sales growth for the Western Region. The Manager will drive an annual sales objective, by building out key customer wins of X-Rite/ Pantone Solutions to ensure future sales growth in major Print, Packaging, Ink and Brand companies. Develop the overall business to ensure sales and financial targets are met. States included are CA, NV, UT, AZ, NM, OR, WA, ID and Western Canada.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Achieve annual sales targets for the South West Region with execution of sales plans to achieve year over year growth.
2. Identify prospective customers, interpret their needs, understand their workflow, and provide those solutions and assistance with X-Rite’s products and services. (Focus Markets: Packaging, Ink, All Print , Converting, Digital, Brands)
3. Responsible for coordinating an account selling strategies for solution based selling to all segments. Prepare customer profiles, use value stream mapping, strategic account plans, to support agreed upon volume goals.
4. Responsible for preparing and presenting solution proposals, quotations and bids. , Past success in C –level presentations.
5. Negotiate and close orders for X-Rite solutions and services at optimum prices with terms and conditions favorable to X-Rite to Direct Accounts and with Partner Accounts.
6. Develop and maintain a cooperative working relationship with all customers and maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction and confidence for our companies.
7. Assist as needed in the expediting of orders to maintain positive customer relationships.
8. Where applicable establish and maintain a dealer network by which to promote and distribute X-Rite products. This to include the following:
•A working knowledge of X-Rite’s products and their applications in the industry in order to be able to train dealerships and their sales personnel.•Coordinate dealer-related sales activities with dealer personnel to create X-Rite awareness and increase sales. Assist in sales presentations, new product applications, training and promotions.•Assist dealers in identifying new accounts, team selling, and servicing of new and existing accounts.•Keep dealers informed with current solutions, pricing structures, promotional programs, product introductions, servicing programs, leads, and available support resources.•Build our partner/Channel business plans.•Recommend and assist in the selection of dealers and the motivation and development of new and existing dealers, as required.9. Responsible for the prompt distribution and follow-up on X-Rite generated sales leads10. Responsible for keeping the company CRM (SF.COM) up to date such as forecasts and opportunities.
11. Responsible for completing all reports and documentation required by X-Rite. 12. Attend and support X-Rite national and regional industry trade shows.
12. Manage, maintain and sell an inventory of X-Rite evaluation equipment and demonstration instruments.13. Responsible for managing expense allowances to obtain the greatest return on X-Rite sales dollars. File expense reports in a timely manner.
14. Job functions include but are not limited to those listed.
1. Ability to manage all aspects of the sales cycle from negotiation to sales close. Familiarity with Salesforce.Com is nice to have.
2. Ability to effectively interact with all levels of an organization. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Solution selling skills a must.
3. Knowledge of workflow sales, value sales, ROI based selling, and creation of solution proposals
4. Ability to perform basic demonstrations to end-users of X-Rite solutions. (Enterprise solutions, and SAS model selling is a big advantage.)
5. BS or BA Degree or equivalent technical knowledge and related work experience.
6. Candidate will have superb business acumen, excellent strategic selling abilities, and a style that conveys expertise and confidence.
7. Minimum of 10 years’ experience; plus demonstrated ability to sustain adequate performance in a full range of selling activities, Direct sales with Capital equipment past success.
8. Packaging, Converting, Print and Brand experience is a big plus.
9. Ability to effectively perform the entire above mentioned essential job functions.