ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and manage a strategic territory plan that includes activities for quota attainment.
- Manage territory to maximize sales resources and revenue opportunities and to minimize travel and selling-related expenses.
- Analyze financial position and challenges of prospects to determine sales approach.
- Close business to meet forecast commitments and sales quotas.
- Maintain sales forecasting data in sales reporting system.
- Coordinate internal resources to ensure prompt, accurate, and professional delivery of sales, marketing, and proposal materials to prospects.
- Develop and maintain relationships with industry/professional individuals and organizations.
- Participate in user group meetings and trade shows as approved.
- Stay abreast of current industry trends, competitors, and current/new company products and services.
- Participate in training programs as directed by manager.
Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- In-depth knowledge of bank operations from C Level to Teller.
- Knowledge of core processing and enterprise solutions for FIs.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Superior presentation skills.
- Proven ability to articulate value proposition and ROI.
- Proven ability to manage sales with multiple decision makers.
- Proven ability to manage internal resources to complete the sale.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- 5 to 8 years successful sales experience in the financial services industry.
- Experience selling to C level executives.
- Enterprise software sales experience preferred.
- General understanding of Hardware/Software concepts
- Consultative and value add selling experience.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent experience.
- Formal sales and presentation training preferred.
- Ability to receive, express, or exchange detailed information through oral and written communication.
- Ability to see and operate a computer.
- Ability to stand, walk, reach, stoop, bend, and lift and carry up to 25 lbs. of weight (laptop, projector, suitcase, etc.).
- Ability to travel extensively.
- Work is performed in a general office environment.
- Extensive travel is required.