Regional Sales Manager (Cyber Security)
Less than 5 years experience • Technology
JOB TITLE: Regional Sales Manager
LOCATION: Virtual Office covering New York/ New Jersey area
COMPENSATION: To 125K base / 250K+ OTE
Award winning manufacturer of networksecurity, cyber-security and performance management solutions.
BENEFITS related to this position:
- Freedom to work from home for optimal work/life balance.
- Award winning technology for innovation and problem solving.
- The US Federal government and some of the largest enterprises in the country consider them trusted advisors.
- Sales of proprietary solutions that can?t be purchased elsewhere.
- Opportunity to become a Subject Matter Expert in the rapidly expanding area of network/cybertechnology.
- You have a great story to tell and unmatched value proposition.
- Strong in service delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Very smart people in sales, engineering & operations (PHD?s abound).
- Take your career to the next level.
Regional Sales Manager - (RSM) is an individual contributor role that reports to the VP of Sales and is responsible for selling NetworkSecurity/Cyber Security and Network Performance Management solutions to Financial Services clients in their assigned, named account, territory. Regional Sales Managers are responsible for prospecting, account development, and opportunity management using a highly consultative and organized selling approach.
- Must have 3+ years experienceselling TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS to FINANCIAL CUSTOMERS in the assigned geography. NetworkSecurity, Network Monitoring, related software sales and Cloud experiencepreferred.
- Must be well-networked and have a proven, verifiable success record selling to clients in the assigned territory.
- Stable work history.
- Solid understanding of networking technologies, OSI layers, security applications and/or network appliances.
- Working with Systems Engineers, VARs, and/or Solution Partners, the RSM is responsible for insuring that a complete solution is presented to the customer.
- Develop and present solution oriented proposals consisting of a technical solution and business ROI analysis. Strong business acumen with the ability to identify the business value add and to develop and present the ROI case for the proposed solution.
- Oversee post-sales support to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate campaigns across functional areas to drive customer satisfaction and business development in each account.
Ability to travel overnight and on short notice