We are proud to be the largest and most recognized brand in automation and control solutions, and the premier technology partner for fortune 500 businesses globally. Our products’ are integrated into new high-tech commercial buildings’ to include some of the most exciting real estate throughout the world. Our clients include Google, Microsoft, Amazon, LinkedIn and many others. We are the leaders in one of the most exciting and fastest growing industries in the world!
Our automation and control solutions for homes and buildings allow our clients to control entire environments with the push of a button, integrating systems such as Audio Visual, Lighting, Shading,Security, Building Management Systems and HVAC to provide greater comfort, convenience andsecurity.
We continue to experience rapid growth as we invest in resources and create new opportunities within the commercial space that enable our dealers and partners to grow together. As a result, we have exciting opportunities for commercial Regional Sales Managers in the NorthEast !!! We are looking for a self started who will demonstrate and foster the Crestron culture of individual responsibility and accountability; they will take ownership of the revenue targets and forge a plan of action to exceed this goal for their territory. He or she will be responsible for cultivating and managing deep relationships with and must be a relentless achiever in this fast paced, competitive industry.
In this role, you will demonstrate a strong knowledge of managing and attaining aggressive quotas within large Corporate, Enterprise, and Dealer accounts as well as conducting sales presentations to new and existing accounts and managing their day-to-day with SalesForce. The candidate must have proven demonstrated awareness of the market and strong technical knowledge, with the ability to deliver business value to the account and build on customer relationships.
- The individual must be able to demonstrate the ability to work with complex strategic accounts including calls on key decision makers and all other levels within the account.
- In this role the individual will be responsible for collaborating with Sales and Product Marketing team to provide solutions/proposals, and drive business back thru our reseller channel to close the sale.
- A minimum of 5 years of successful sales experience in the Commercial AV/Network/IT marketplace, with a focus on consultative, solutions and relationship selling
- Experience in selling A/V and network solutions to IT, facilities and real estate executives
- A proven track record of successfully developing a market for various product lines within the commercial market
- Crestron knowledge or experience a plus
- Must have demonstrated negotiation skills and be a strong closer
- The ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills, including a strong familiarity with the Microsoft Platform
- Strong understanding of technology trends and solutions within the commercial audiovisual marketplace
- Understanding of reseller and channelbusiness models and how they interact with manufactures.
At Crestron Electronics, we offer a competitive total compensation package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. 401K with company contribution, Paid Vacation, Holidays and more!