At Crestron Electronics we build the technology that integrates technology.
We are proud to be the largest and most recognized brand in automation and control solutions, and the premier technology partner for fortune 500 businesses globally. Our products are integrated into new high-tech commercial buildings to include some of the most exciting real estate throughout the world. Our clients include Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Linked In and many others. We are the leaders in the most exciting and opportunistic industry in the world!
Our automation and control solutions for homes and buildings allow our clients to control entire environments with the push of a button, integrating systems such as Audio Visual, Lighting, Shading, Security, Building Management Systems and HVAC to provide greater comfort, convenience and security.
We continue to experience rapid growth as we invest in resources and create new opportunities within the commercial space that enable our dealers and partners to grow together. As a result, we have exciting opportunities for commercial Regional Sales Managers nationally!
At Crestron Electronics, we offer a competitive total compensation package for our employees including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. 401K with company contribution, Paid Vacation, Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement and more! Additionally, we support work life balance with our emphasis on health, wellness and family time. We also have a proven history of growing our talent internally and grooming our future leaders for success.
If you are a self-motivated sales professional who is excited about building and maintaining strong relationships with your key accounts and driving Enterprise sales growth within a given territory and enhancing the lives of your customers by introducing our seamless technology this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for
- A minimum of 5 years of successful sales experience in the Commercial Network/IT marketplace, with a focus on consultative, solutions and relationship selling
- Experience in selling network solutions to IT, facilities and real estate executives
- A proven track record of successfully developing a market for various product lines within the commercial market
- Must have demonstrated negotiation skills and be a strong closer
- The ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills, including a strong familiarity with the Microsoft Platform
- Strong understanding of technology trends and solutions within the commercial audiovisual marketplace
- Understanding of reseller and channel business models and how they interact with manufactures.
- Job ID 2017-5085