Regional Sales Manager - Construction Market
***This is a work from home and travel position. We are targeting candidates who live in the Greater Dallas Fort Worth or Houston Area ***
Mixing technology, data, and first-in-class innovation, EagleView is not only leading the property data analytics market, but also changing lives along the way. Come join us and make great things happen!
EagleView is a fast-growing technology company driving game changing innovation in multibillion-dollar markets such as property insurance, energy, construction, and government. Leveraging 17years of the most advanced aerial imaging technology in the world, along with the most recent advances in machine learning and AI, EagleView is fundamentally transforming how our customers do business.
At EagleView, we believe that making our culture engaging and empowering are keys to success. Our kitchens are stocked 24/7; social, athletic, and wellness opportunities are plentiful; and the growth, education, and potential of employees is a top priority, making EagleView a ?Best Place to Work? for more than five years running.
We?re looking for a Regional Sales Manager-Construction Market to join our supportive and competitive sales team. Our product has taken away the work hazard for construction teams in a technological way and there?s a lot of opportunity for the product to grow. This individual will work closely with the Construction Sales Manager, National Accounts Managers, and Regional Account Managers for support and/or direction while building sales across all sub-verticals within the constructionsaleschannel.
- Increase revenue by month by state and region; increase market share YoY measured quarterly
- Create and support a regional business plan
- Build strong, actionable, relationships with local and regional sales reps within distribution and manufacturing partner companies. Understand partner reps goals to develop incentives
- Manage regional revenue and spending accounting sheet and maintain positive growth
- Conduct trainings for partner companies?sales teams to become exceptional EV Sales Reps, evangelists
- Meet and introduce local contractors to Regional Account Manager for follow up and account management
- Focus on identifying and building relationships with local market leaders and large contractor clients
- Communicate plans and strategies with Regional Account Manager, Construction Sales Manager
- Work with Construction Sales Manager on Regional plans, implementations, progress, RAM development and management
- Other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor?s Degree or equivalent experiencepreferred
- 3+ years of experience in sales
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively, up to 60% throughout the territory (TX, OK, AR, LA)
EagleView? offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.