Regional Sales Manager - Construction Market
***This is a work from home and travel position. We are targeting candidates who live in the Greater Dallas Fort Worth Area ***
Withlocations in Bothell, WA; Rochester, NY; and Arlington, VA, EagleView? transforms industries and changes lives by providing answers - derived primarily from our own world-class Pictometry? imagery - to questions related to millions of commercial and residential properties, for professionals across energy, solar, commercial, public safety, and government markets, saving those individuals time and money while also reducing exposure to risk.
EagleView has a "work-hard, play-hard" culture and we've been continually named a Best Place to Work because of our belief that making the workplace fun is a key to success. Our kitchens are stocked 24/7, social, athletic and wellness opportunities are plentiful and the growth, education and potential of employees is a top priority. If you take your profession seriously, love to work hard and create something really great while having fun, this might be the right place for you.
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager-Construction Market to join our supportive and competitive sales team. Our product has taken away the work hazard for construction teams in a technological way and there?s a lot of opportunity for the product to grow. This individual will work closelywith the Construction Sales Manager, National Accounts Managers, and Regional Account Managers for support and/or direction while building sales across all sub-verticals within the constructionsaleschannel.
- Increase revenue by month by state and region; increase market share YoY measured quarterly
- Create and support a regional business plan
- Build strong, actionable, relationships with local and regional sales reps within distribution and manufacturing partner companies. Understand partner reps goals to develop incentives
- Manage regional revenue and spending accounting sheet and maintain positive growth
- Conduct trainings for partner companies?sales teams to become exceptional EV Sales Reps, evangelists
- Meet and introduce local contractors to Regional Account Manager for follow up and account management
- Focus on identifying and building relationships with local market leaders and large contractor clients
- Communicate plans and strategies with Regional Account Manager, Construction Sales Manager
- Work with Construction Sales Manager on Regional plans, implementations, progress, RAM development and management
- Other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor?s Degree or equivalent experiencepreferred
- 3+ years of experience in sales
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively, up to 60% throughout the territory (TX, OK, AR, LA)
EagleView? offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.