In this role, you will actively participate in the sales, design, quotation, submittal and order closing process in a firm that cultivates a close-knit and collaborative corporate culture.
We will look for you to showcase your intuitive interpersonal skills, outstanding organizational abilities, and proven leadership to streamline processes, and maximize workflow. The primary responsibility of this position is to increase the Commercial Sales Market business within your given territory.
- The successful candidate will be experienced in AV sales and system design and be comfortable with audio, video, streaming, control and enterprise management technology and solutions
- The candidate will be responsible to identify and develop opportunities, collaborate with the sales team to provide solutions, drive business back to the re-seller channel and assist in closing the sale
- This position requires the ability to hunt into new accounts, develop and maintain business within existing accounts and manage complex sales situations and large projects
- Business forecasting, pipeline development and management skills are required
- Must develop an executive annual plan for new business development and growth of existing accounts in line with the company strategy
- Requires a minimum BA degree or equivalent and 5+ years successfully selling AV/IT solutions into the corporate/enterprise space
- Experience in selling AV solutions to IT, facilities and real estate executives
- An aggressive, motivated self-starter with an established skill set in consultative solution and relationship selling
- Proven history of performance in developing and maintaining strong customer relationships at the enterprise level
- Excellent presentation skills and confidence in presenting to large groups as well as Director, VP and C-level executives
- Must have demonstrated negotiation skills and be a strong closer
- Excellent networking and communications skills
- Understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles
- Strong understanding of technology trends and solutions within the commercial audiovisual marketplace
- Capable of AV presentation system design (audio, video and control)
- InfoComm CTS or Crestron DMC-D certification is preferred.
Job ID 2017-5074