Regional Sales Manager
We are currently seeking a Regional Sales Manager to increase market share for the Evoko brand in the Midwest territory predominately through the AV channel.
Evoko Unlimited AB (Evoko) is a Scandinavian company founded in 2010 as a fully owned subsidiary of Draper, Inc. located in Spiceland, Indiana. We are based out of Stockholm, Sweden with a US Headquarters just outside of Philadelphia. We are a young enthusiastic innovative company positioned for growth here in the US. See our products at
We offer a competitive base salary along with a growth based incentive model. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k).
Responsibilities and core competencies include:
· Proven experience in channelselling preferably in the AV industry.
· Understands consultative selling.
· Must be self-motivated and capable of working independently.
· Able to prepare and execute both short and long-term sales goals, objectives, benchmarks.
· Strong analytical, negotiation, time management, interpersonal, leadership, communication skills.
· Ability to establish new partner/resellers as well as maintain relationships with existing.
· Develop and support opportunities through their AV dealer network.
· Identify and prospect new large and enterprise type end user opportunities.
· Able to identify their key performance indicators.
· Conduct trade shows.
· Make recommendations on product enhancements for improved sales potential.
· Must be willing to travel a minimum of 50% overnight.
This is an opportunity to join an already successful European company with proven products as we expand our market share in the United States.