Achieve field sales objectives through servicing current customers and in identifying and securing new customers. This is a very complex, process oriented, high level sales position that requires passion and enthusiasm.
- Responsible for achieving and growing total revenue including capital, disposable, and extended service sales in assigned US territory. Assists in advancing revenue and market position consistent with Company goals. Achieves deep and thorough account penetration and develops new target accounts.
- Responsible for complete territory analysis and planning to ensure revenue goals are achieved
- Develops and manages key customer relationships. Services sales territory and interfaces with customers directly including physicians, staff, and administrators.
- Serves existing and prospective customers by discovering customer needs and requirements and by meeting or exceeding their expectations.
- Conducts sales presentations for new and existing customers as necessary.
- Meets with customers to define product/service needs and specifications. Continuously works with customers to monitor product performance and needs.
- Provides clinical training and education to customers. Assists in disseminating technical product information to customers. Assists in the development and execution of regional hospital staff training courses.
- Maintains up-to-date and accurate sales records. Input data and information into CRM database.
- Interfaces with marketing to quantify needs and to provide intelligence to management on competitive products and Company product enhancements.
- Keeps abreast of new products in the market and of current and future Company products.
- Process and monitor product complaint per company procedures.
- As necessary, performs other duties as required.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent training and/or experience
- Requires 5+ years in medical equipment, device sales, disposable sales - interventional cardiology, preferably capital and disposables.
- Knowledge of computer applications (i.e.: Microsoft Word, Excel, PP) required
- Knowledge of proper English usage, grammar, spelling, vocabulary and of generally accepted office practices, procedures and equipment
- Working knowledge of office equipment (printers, copiers, faxes, multi-line phones, etc.)
- Experience working in the medical device field required cardiology experience is preferred