Ideal candidates will be an immediate strong contributor to Cardlytics Sales growth objectives. He/she will demonstrate the ability to leverage Cardlytics unique data & capabilities to develop, present, and manage marketing programs that drive client sales efficiently & effectively. He/she will be a fast learner and a “student of the game” as it pertains to Cardlytics and the Retail vertical. Candidates will need to exhibit exceptional sales, marketing/media, and analytical skills.
What you will accomplish in this role:
- Knock your quota out of the park by leveraging world class 1:1 purchase data and superior products!
- Be a rock star consultative sales professional. Ask the tough questions. Be curious. Uncover your customer’s needs, problems and goals. Showcase creativity in strategizing and executing a plan to help your client’s business.
- Showcase your awe-inspiring talents throughout the entire sales cycle. From prospecting like a pro to building out pitch decks. You will handle your client’s needs with a customer first mentality to ensure a happy client who stays with Cardlytics for the long haul.
What you bring to the table:
- You don’t have to be Zig Ziglar, but need a firm understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem (social, mobile, digital, search, affiliate) and or/ broadcast (radio and television).
- You must have 5 years’ sales experience and/or 5 years’ experience in the marketing department at large regional or national retail or restaurant chain. Both would be amazing!
- Add new ideas to the team and your clients.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Analytical with strong math skills required
- Competitive will-to-win attitude a must!
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience selling into senior marketing contacts in the Retail vertical preferred
- Proficient in Salesforce a plus
- Up to 15% travel