About the Role
As the Regional Sales Manager (RSM) for the Northwest Region (Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, Washington and British Columbia, Canada), you will be responsible for prospecting and developing business within the assigned territory, establishing relationships with key decision-makers and driving the sales process from prospect through close under the guidance of the Western Regional Director of Sales. You will also collaborate with internal teams such as our Regional Technical Managers, Regional Sales Managers, and Business Development Managers.
You’ll be expected to speak to Brivo’s complete portfolio of solutions as well as components and systems supported through integration (such as NVRs, IP cameras, wireless locks).
In this outside sales position, based in Seattle, Washington, you will:
- Recruit, onboard, and grow channel partners
- Build an understanding of the Brivo security platform, including supported devices and integrations and be able to effectively demonstrate the capabilities to prospects
- Respond to customer requests for information in a timely manner
- Provide system sales and product training for channel partners
- Live in a major market (preferably Seattle) within the territory
- Direct channel field sales experience (NOT overlay or inside sales)
- Track record of prospecting, qualifying, recruiting and supporting new dealer opportunities
- Minimum of five years sales experience preferably within the security industry, SaaS, software sales, or information security and two or more years’ experience selling in a defined territory and an established current client base
- Demonstrate self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm in a professional manner.
- Present ideas, expectations and information in a concise, well-organized way
- Demonstrated ability to meet/exceed a quota on a consistent basis
- Proficiency with CRM tools (SFDC), Google Apps (Docs/Sheets/Slides, etc), and other business tools
- Bachelor’s degree or extensive relevant experience in the security sales industry