Our client is a leading manufacturer of clinical diagnostic products sold into hospitals, clinics, reference labs and physician offices. They are publicly traded, well respected and an established player in the Diagnostic market.
This opportunity is a Sales Management position covering their Northeast region. They are looking for someone who is currently managing direct reports with a strong record of leadership, developing and mentoring a sales force. Medical Device and hospital experience is necessary. Direct laboratory sales of a diagnostic product is a bulls-eye. If you meet the requirements below, you owe it to yourself to check out this opportunity!
- Bachelor?s degree or equivalent experience, MBA preferred
- A minimum of 7 years of medical salesexperience, preferably in the medical device/diagnostic sector. At least 2years of sales management experiencepreferred
- Experienceworking with hospital systems, IDN's and national distributor partners is critical. They have a large direct sales force but also work with national distributor partners.
- A strong work ethic and a track record of developing/mentoring a sales force
- A high moral and ethical standard
- Our client is interested in Regional Managers living in Boston, NYC or Philadelphia. You must be willing and able to travel up to 70%.