Benco is seeking a Regional Sales Manager. The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for managing a team within an assigned district and ensuring efficient and profitable direction in achieving district goals. This assigned district includes Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, and Maine. The Regional Manager oversees the regional operating logistics and service operations, sales and service associate training programs, and sales of specialty products and services.
The Regional Sales Manager analyzes and evaluates sales activities as well as market trends and customer needs for sales optimization, and is a subject matter expert on Benco products and services as well as industry information. This position leads the selection process for new associates, provides ongoing development and feedback to current associates to foster and improve current skills and abilities, and is responsible for reviewing and evaluating the work of current associates to assess job performance.
- Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 3 years’ experience in business to business sales or a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the dental industry
- Three or more years of demonstrated salesexperience in the dental sales or related field is preferred.
- Computer proficiency including knowledge of MS Office is required
- Exceptional customer service, planning, and problem solving skills
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to present and negotiate are highly preferred qualities
- The ability to effectively lead people and build a high performing team, being adaptable, and facilitate ongoing development is key
- Previous success attaining and exceeding sales goals is a plus
Benco Dental, the largest privately owned, full-service dental distributor in the United States, has remained in the family since 1930—a family that now includes our more than 30,000 customers and over 1,300 associates in 45 states. It’s our mission to deliver success smile after smile. We provide more supply and equipment options than any other full-service distributor, an offering enhanced by a comprehensive suite of services, including office design, equipment repair, practice coaching, financing and project management, wealth management and dental-specific technology solutions. These services are supported by over 400 professionally trained sales representatives and 300 factory-trained service technicians.