$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
As the Regional Sales Manager, you are responsible for overseeing the sales strategy, forecasting and pipeline management and providing leadership throughout the team and act as a proactive deal coach.
Key Role Responsibilites:
· Owns the Region's sales target in totality.
· Leads the Region's Sales Team & drives the sales strategy in the Region.
· Drives sales discipline and adherence of the Sales Team to Avanade processes (DEEPR, OpTeam, Must Win Deal cadence, etc.)
· Owns sales forecasting, pipeline management and upward reporting to Regional Executive.
· Acts as proactive 'deal coach' to Sales Lead on Region's key deals and brings disciplines of win themes, close strategies, etc.
· Owns a personal primary sales quota and accountability for a named (T&T) client relationship or portfolio in the Region.
· Drives the Region's sales capability development, best practice recruitment & on-boarding of new sellers.
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
· Professional & experienced seller/sales leadership.
· Ability to carry and deliver personal primary sales quota.
· Skilled at being a 'player/coach', able to drive sales personally, as well as motivate, inspire and drive his/her sales team to deliver.
· Strong sales disciplines & knowledge of Avanade selling processes (DEEPR, etc.) and best practices.
· Strong focus on driving results (sales targets, forecasting disciplines, pipeline management, etc.).
· Executive-level gravitas & team player, driving the total Region's metrics, not just sales (Revenue, OI).
· Understanding of our client's business challenges & ability to articulate these whilst bringing Avanade solutions to help solve them.
Education & Work Experience:
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent in relevant field experience.
· 10+ years of relevant work experience.
· Full accountability for Region's other key Sales Metrics (Win Rates, Average Sold Deal Size, Digital Rotation in Sales).
Valid Through: 2019-10-30