Regional Sales Manager - Automotive Connectivity, IoT / M2M
8 - 10 years experience • Wireless
Our client leads innovation in the IoT and integrated wireless space. Their solutions include embedded wireless modules, wireless networkarchitecture, and connectivity solutions for many industries, including automotive. The fastest cars in the world use their technology. They are hiring a Regional Sales Manager to drive wireless connectivity sales to vehicle manufacturers.
The Regional Sales Manager is the top sales resource for major sales to international auto markets. This person meets with top executive decision-makers regarding large embedded technology deals. They use their expertise in wireless and embedded technology to connect these manufacturers with the most competitive solutions for their business goals.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus performance bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, company match 401(K), expense account, and more.
- Exceptionally high tenure in the sales department. Small, cohesive team.
- Limited travel.
- Heavy support resources: dedicated FAE for each salesperson, team of sales engineers, product line managers, and project managers.
- Price-competitive embedded solutions with an expansive product line.
- High visibility to executive team.
- Opportunity to sell highly competitive vehicle connectivity solutions that use cutting-edge networking technology, including 5G and IoT/M2M devices.
- Company recently completed a successful expansion of its products into international technology markets.
- Strong relationships with OEMs and major carriers.
- “Start-up culture within a multinational company” – highly agilesales team with entrepreneurial mindset, backed by multimillion-dollar resources.
- Highly experienced leadership with deep telecom expertise and
- Company is first to market with some of the biggest emerging technology products worldwide.
- Opportunity to work with one of the most highly respected manufacturers in the wireless/connectivity space.
- Free attendance to major industry conferences, seminars, and trade shows.
- Meet with key decision-makers during sales meetings to gather and interpret business goals. Develop responses to RFQs and roadmap to fully address client needs.
- Close large deals to vehicle manufacturers for embedded solutions such as Bluetooth, WiFi, and IoT modules.
- Work withengineering team to develop proposals for wireless and embedded connectivity solutions for the international auto market.
- Give product development advice to internal leadership on competitor product offerings, market intelligence, and product shortcomings.
- 7+ years of advanced technical salesexperience for wireless/telecom applications, ideally with direct experience working for a major carrier or connectivity solutions provider.
- Deep knowledge of automotive industry, including major Tier 1 players, competitive landscape, legislative environment, and international markets.
- Technical understanding of automotive connectivity solutions, including:
- IoT modules
- Bluetooth and short-range wireless networks
- Microprocessor integration
- Telemetry, GPS, and GNSS
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Top-notch technical presentation and communication skills; comfortable talking to C-level and director-level executives.