What Will You Do?
Arista has an exciting and challenging career opportunity available for a Regional Sales Leader in the Southeast to lead an accomplished team of Account Managers and Chanel Partners with the goal of exceeding revenue target goals for the territory.
Why Arista? Arista is changing the game relative to Data Center, Cloud, and Campus networking leveraging open standards and best of breed silicon chips. Our Executive team are industry thought leaders with a strong commitment to developing Open Networking products that are disrupting the industry.
Alternate Locations: Charlotte, NC | Jacksonville, FL
- Lead and manage a team of 7-9 highly motivated, successful Sales reps
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual bookings goals
- Develop go-to marketing strategy for the Southeast region
- Build pipeline by developing relationships with top tier prospects, partners, and customers
- Define resource requirements/workforce planning to expand and support future growth
- Manage and grow new customer relationships and revenue associated with Arista's data center, and campus (including Wifi) networking products and switches in addition to our DANZ Automated Fabric Monitoring solutions.
- Prospect and develop partner resellers in the territory
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with value-add resellers and grow business through these partnerships
- Participate in marketing program planning, development, execution, and measurement to ensure that programs succeed according to plan
- Interface with Arista headquarters to coordinate sales and marketing activity Monitor client satisfaction and elevate issues of dissatisfaction for quick resolution
- Set own priorities and schedules to meet established goals and meet commitments consistently
- Other duties as assigned by management
Ideal Candidate has the following attributes:
- Experience selling into large enterprise organizations
- Ability to inspire team to take on challenges and stay positive on path to success
- Sales success in territory / relationships with key contacts for target accounts
- Network Sales experience and understanding of Data Center, Campus and Cloud technologies
- Knowledge of local and regional market space and relationships with Arista partners in the Data Center technology area
- Passion for success and ability to articulate innovation that can compel clients to break the status quo
- BA/BS degree
- 8 to 10+ years' sales experience in high tech-preferably in the networking sector, routers/switches or competitor such as Cisco, Juniper, Extreme or Aruba.
- Previous experience managing, leading and building Sales teams.
- Demonstrated history of consistent sales achievement over target
- Consistent track record for developing new business and managing a complex sales cycle, from generating leads to closing deals
- Core Domain knowledge of networking solutions, network routers/switches and selling into data center & campus environments.
- Demonstrated success with CXO and multi-level selling
- Highly motivated professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Knowledge of competitive products, solutions, and services
- Professional in appearance with solid business acumen and the ability to present and negotiate
- Strong time management, ability to multi-task, takes initiative and follows through
- Strong work ethic and commitment to integrity
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.