Job ID: PRO000311
Prefer to currently reside in the territory: Colorado/Kansas/Illinois, CA or other (near a major airport)
The Regional Aftermarket Sales Manager for Pall Water is primarily responsible for the sale of aftermarket services (service contracts, spare parts and services), replacement modules for our water filtration installation base and consumable product portfolio.
This individual is responsible for supporting an established representative network and expanding coverage (direct sales, rep support and consumables key account management) within the specified region of responsibility.
The daily activity will include managing a sales territory, including prospecting, cultivating relationships, building and progressing opportunities through the funnel, working with Pall Water Systems and Aftermarket Sales teams, application engineering (A&E’s) to propose consumable filtration solutions, services and other aftermarket products, deploying regional and local sales strategies to meet sales targets.
- Execute tactical business plans to achieve or exceed order and revenue bookings targets and operating margins for Aftermarket sales.
- Manage Opportunity / Sales Funnel and forecasting for the region. Maintain relationships with installation base in region through regularly scheduled site visits. Drive success by fostering and embedding throughout the Rep and Strategic Partner Organizations.
- Train 3rd Party Reps and Partners in Pall Waters Treatment portfolio paying particular attention to the value our offering brings to the customer.
- Internal communication with Support Groups including Field Service Engineering, Marketing, Applications Engineering, Product Development, and Customer Services.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience negotiating contracts over $1M
- Has sold to and/or has relationships with large municipal and/or industrial customers and channel partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or related discipline.
- 5+ years of experience selling and or supporting Capital Equipment, Aftermarket Services and Consumables preferably in the Municipal, Power, and F&C market spaces
- MBA a plus.