COVID-19 vaccination requirements
Regional Sales Manager, Trauma Sales
Who we want
- Relationship-builders. Charismatic managers who create genuine, trusting relationships with surgeons, internal team members and potential new customers.
- Sophisticated communicators. Motivating, growth-oriented leaders who translate sales data into actionable steps for teams and business units.
- Collaborative leaders. Engaging partners who work with other department leaders to plan advertising services and secure information on equipment and customer specifications.
- Analytical thinkers. Confident business experts who analyze market information and create follow-up plans to optimize sales and market share.
- Energetic achievers. Upbeat associates who love being busy and never hesitate to help a customer or team member when needed.
- Competitive achievers. Persistent, results-driven individualswho will stop at nothing to fulfill Stryker's mission to make healthcare better.
What you will do
If you're passionate about making a difference in people's lives, join us, and help us fulfill our mission of improving healthcare.
What you need
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field (business or medical discipline preferred) or equivalent experience, advanced degree a plus
- 5+ years demonstrated successful sales experience (in the medical device or industry preferred)
- 2+ years of sales management experience and/or demonstrated ability to work with and lead others to accomplish sales goals
- Knowledge in the use of current office technologies (MS Office suite, databases, etc.)
What We Offer
- A culture driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results
- Coworkers committed to collaboration and winning the right way
- Quality products that improve the lives of our customers and patients
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career