Regional Vice Presidents of Sales at Specialists on Call are sales executives with a unique opportunity to grow our reach putting our services in healthcare systems, hospitals and practices that are underserved by our specialty areas. You will be offering healthcare providers the chance to significantly increase their services to patients in an exciting way with a proven approach. You will be making healthcare better for patients in the areas you serve.
These sales professionals are individual contributors, not team leaders-- and will be responsible for working in concert with a Senior Vice President to consistently attain both Revenue and Net Income/EBITDA budgeted goals. You will be responsible for securing new contracts at an acceptable profit within a geographic and service-line based territory. As a proven sales pro, you are expected to be both efficient and effective as evidenced by defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and to meet or exceed the defined budgeted goals and strategic initiatives for the quarter, the year, and beyond.
This is a role for hunters who are polished enough to build relationships at all levels across the healthcare sector, ultimately securing meetings with decision makers (up to and including C level.) Your presentational skills will close major agreements with organizations of various sizes-- from a rural hospital to a regional health system. To be successful, you will need to have an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion to make healthcare in our nation work better for every patient.
Ideally, candidates will have routinely sold complex solutions (technology, software, consultancy or similar) directly to C-level leaders at hospitals, IDNs, or health systems. A career in pharmaceutical sales, device or similar capital sales, or health insurance/ plan sales is not transferable to this role.
Please note that this posting is for future opportunities in our Southern US area markets. The role will require up to 75% travel.
- Bachelor's degreerequired
- 5+ years progressive B2B solution salesexperience in Healthcaretechnology, HealthcareSaaS, EMRs, Healthcare BI solutions, Healthcare consulting, or Telemedicine with complete P&L responsibility
- 3+ years salesexperience calling into and presenting to c-suite level executives of hospitals, IDNs, or health systems in the designated territory
- Telemedicine salesexperience/ knowledge
Relevant experience will demonstrate:
- A proven track record of sales success, from lead generation through implementation
- A reliable network of c-suite/ administration level contacts at hospitals, IDNs, or health systems in the designated territory
- A stable, progressive job history
- Demonstrated knowledge of, and successful utilization of, opportunity generation activities, sales process and negotiation skills, objection handling, strategic deal assessments, and team selling
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint, and MS Dynamics
- Experienced in CRM utilization