These are the exciting things you get to do:
- Win NEW customers and achieve or exceed quota.
- Hunt their own outbound opportunities as well as work inbound, marketing-generated leads.
- Advise customers on the current best practices in the Facilities industry; understand their needs; and present the advantages of our solution.
- Provide compelling product demos of our award-winning Facilities App
- Identify decision-makers, project leaders and key influencers. Run an effective sales process to secure internal support and close deals.
- Leverage inside sales techniques to cold-call, build pipeline, and conduct early-stage online demos to advance opportunities as well as on-site, in-person leadership of key meetings and relationship development to advance and close deals.
- Accurately forecast revenue for your territory, leveraging a CRM tool, preferably Hubspot.
- Be entrepreneurial. Identify new ways to succeed and drive growth.
This is what we are looking for:
The ideal candidate will a proven track record as a top-performing inside sales and sales development rep, with successful experience hunting & closing. Candidates must understand how to sell mobile apps as solutions.
This will help you succeed:
- 3+ years of sales experience as a top-performing enterprise sales and sales development rep. selling SaaS solutions, preferably mobile apps.
- Proven success calling on and selling to the CFO, handling objections, and selling value and ROI.
- Comfortable working out of your home office environment.
- Ability and willingness to Travel as appropriate for your territory.
- A College degree in technology or business field is highly recommended.