In today’s complex regulatory environment tax and accounting professionals struggle to keep up with change. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about a career in sales. This position is focused on new business development and will be responsible for representing our on-premise and cloud based indirect tax products and solutions to potential clients. While working in an agile, visionary environment, you will be challenged with actively searching for leads, collaborating with partners and generating sales to help continue to develop the fastest growing portion of the Tax & Accounting business unit. This team is a reciprocal group that promotes creative thought and idea sharing. This is a field sales role serving the Midwest market.
Thomson Reuters ONESOURCE Indirect Tax solutions drive robust automation and accuracy across critical tax and finance workflows, from determination through final remittance and compliance. Our magnificent technology, unmatched experience and authoritative tax content helps businesses of all crafts and sizes competently run global sales and use tax.
- Prospect to C-Level Corporate Tax Executives, presenting sophisticated cloud based and on-premise software solutions
- Respond to Prospect RFIs and RFPs
- Discuss the use of products, emphasizing product features based on analyses of customers' needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities
- Schedule and conduct product demonstrations
- Maintain a working knowledge of company products, special sales programs and marketing efforts within the sales division.
- Utilize Salesforce.com, Hoovers, and other tools to develop leads
- Negotiate sales contracts
Critical competencies for success:
- You will lead a complex enterprise level solution sales process.
- You have strong consultative sales expertise and negotiation.
- You are technically savvy and demonstrate knowledge in the SaaS domain.
- Seven years sales experience in a quota carrying role
- Experience selling SaaS solutions
- Experience working with legal on contract terms and conditions
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experiencerequired
- Excellent phone, written and presentation skills
- Validated succes in achieving sales targets year over year
- Experience developing and reporting on a sales pipeline using Salesforce.com, Act, or similar software
- Experience in selling departmental or enterprise offerings into major corporations
- Ability to function well in a dynamic environment
- Ability to understand and communicate effectively
- MBA, other business related advanced degrees or certifications
- Expertise in selling tax or accounting workflow solutions
- You are located in the Chicago, IL or Minneapolis, MN market