Quark Software Inc. has an immediate opening for an experienced direct Sales Executive to drive the growth of our content automation solutions into Southeast US. The individual selected for this role will be responsible for winning new clients and increasing business opportunities with existing customers. You will have the opportunity to over-achieve and earn uncapped commissions. Your success will largely hinge on your ability to generate pipeline, qualify prospects early and align with key C-level decisions makers.
This position will be based in the Atlanta, Georgia, Southeastern US.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage the sales process from introduction to delivery.
• Meet and exceed all goals and business measurements.
• Obtain new accounts and manage existing accounts.
• Identify key decision makers.
• Generate leads through cold calling, seminar presentations, meetings, trade shows, and other lead generating activities.
• Manage the day to day customer activities.
• Assist with the negotiation of successful contracts.
• Work with Systems Integrators and channel partners to enhance sell through of products.
• Complete all required activities such as forecast reports, expense reports, and weekly status reports on time.
• Minimum 10 years of large enterprise software/SaaS sales experience in commercial accounts.
• Demonstrated track record selling one or more of ERP/CMS/IT infrastructure solutions with million dollar deal values.
• Experience selling highly configured software solutions which require IT Professional Services to integrate with a client’s existing IT assets.
• Business-level knowledge of XML, DITA, CMS is preferred.
• Knowledge of digital and mobile publishing and applications.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics preferred.
• Proven, consistent track record of exceeding objectives.
• Driven, self-starting, independent, consultative sales professional.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, marketing or equivalent work experience in business or sales management.
• Strong passion, high energy and enthusiasm for growth.
• Advanced communication and interpersonal skills.
• Comfortable working in a home office environment.
• Ability and willingness to travel frequently.
Quark offers the only end-to-end content automation platform that enables the creation, management, publishing and delivery of content across print, Web and digital channels. Whether creating regulatory documentation, policies and procedures, investment research reports or interactive marketing communications, the world’s most recognized brands are modernizing their content strategies and processes with Quark solutions.
Quark Software Inc. was founded in Denver, CO in 1981 with the mission to reinvent how content creators and creative professionals bring their visions to life. Over the past 30+ years our solutions have made an indelible mark on the processes for creating high-fidelity, engaging and omni-channel content. Today, with the leading content automation platform, Quark infuses automation into every stage of the creation, management, publishing and delivery of today’s most important content.
Quark offers a creative and informal culture with all the exciting challenges and rewards of working for a dynamic, international company. We pride ourselves on our high performing teams, visionary leadership, and collaborative environment. We’re committed to the health and happiness of our employees and offer a comprehensive and generous benefit package that is effective on your first day of employment. Quark is privately held by Parallax Capital Partners, LLC.
Job Order #1228