Regional Sales Executive - IT Infrastructure Services
Regional Sales Executive
IT Infrastructure and Performance Testing Consulting Services
Virtual and NYC Based
Our client is a Global IT Services and Performance Testing Company and continues to experience tremendous growth. They are bringing on another Regional Sales Executive to cover the east coast and Canada and possibly part of the Midwest. Their service offerings include capacity planning assurance and reviews, stress and volume performance testing, test facilitation, IT strategic planning, mainframe optimization, senior project and system integration management and digital transformation. Their services work to reduce costs in IT infrastructure resulting in substantial savings for their clients.
As the Regional Sales Executive, you will work closely with the VP of the Americas, the head of Technical Support and his team in hunting new accounts and working a list of named accounts to create New Business opportunities. The ideal candidate will have hunted new business, sold IT services, dealt with technical buyers (VP of Infrastructure, a Plus), closed deals from $100K to several hundred thousand dollars, is comfortable with a 90+ day sales cycle, is a quick study, driven, results oriented, open to regional travel and believes that they can crush the numbers.
Compensation: Salary $110-120K (based on previous compensation and experience) plus Commissions for an OTE of $220K-$240K with no cap. Plus comprehensive benefits plan.
· Build the funnel with opportunities from new logos & named accounts to meet/exceed targets
· Prospect new logos, to identify new business opportunities within the east coast and Canada
· Drive new opportunities via networking with strategic partners and vendors
· Work closely with the internal team to come up to speed on the offerings, pricing, value proposition…
· Establish and develop relationships with senior level technical decision makers and their teams
· Participate in industry trade shows and forums
· 7-12 years of a successful and proven sales track record as an individual contributor hunting new business, selling Services, SaaS, or software to F500 accounts across multiple verticals
· 2+ years of selling Services – a Plus
· A track record of meeting/exceeding quota of $1 million+ with a 3-9 month sales cycle of deals ranging from $100K to several hundred thousand+
· Experience and knowledge within the IT infrastructure, performance testing space - a Plus
· Superior client-facing skills with a record of delivering compelling presentations
· A quick study that is technically strong with the experience to translate complex concepts into client business terms
Reports to: VP of the Americas
Travel: 40- 50%, throughout the East Coast mostly and Canada, and possibly mid-west
Education: BA/BS, MBA a plus