Regional Sales Executive, Integrated Payables
Less than 5 years experience • Financial Services
RegionalSales Executive will beresponsiblefor net-new Integrated Payables deals to commercial customers in a geographic territory. Integrated Payment Solutions is in a growth stage because of our success.
The successful candidate will be adept at targeting prospective commercial customers for FIS Integrated Payables solutions. The candidate will prospect, network and create relationships to create a pipeline that will be the foundation to strategically sell. The candidate must have salesexperience and ideally has sold similar solutions in a territory or vertically based role. Must be able to drive activity, possess knowledge of the solution and close their own deals. This is a strategic sale typically made to contacts in the financial, treasury and/or technologydepartments of commercial companies.
Additionally, you will remain engaged - stay in touch with clients to ensure successful implementation.
General Duties & Responsibilities:
- Sell FIS Integrated Payment Solutions.
- Solicits and maintains network of prospects.
- Initiates contact with prospective customers to sell targeted FIS products and/or services.
- Works as a member of a sales team to sell assigned products or services to identified key accounts.
- Demonstrates product knowledge including various solutions, markets and competitive intelligence.
- Prepares and presents proposals to clients utilizing FIS resources and tools.
- Negotiates, structures and closes “deals” that meet customer expectations and FIS’s ability to deliver; utilizes appropriate company resources per the resources plan to provide product marketing support or specialized product sales expertise.
- Assists in the development of sales plans and strategies.
- Meets sales goals and objectives.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
General Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must have 3+ years salesexperience selling solutions and services that are financial in nature
- Should be comfortable selling to CFO or Head of Treasury in Commercial companies
- Experience selling to Corporate companies with revenues more than $350m up to $2b
- Good understanding of what FIS products and services represent
- General knowledge of financial and/or payment solutions technology including systems, applications
- Requires expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Requires solid decision-making and problem solving skills
- Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements
- Ability to remain calm under various levels of pressure
- Ability to show established track record of involvement in industry trade groups preferred
- Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public
- 50 % +/- Travel is required
FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financialtechnology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS’ more than 53,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients’ business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.