**This position will be 50% travel in the Northeast region and the other 50% remote**
The Regional Sales Executive works within the North-East geographic region and is a key member of the sales team, reporting to the Vice President of Sales. Our client is a growing company with a proven track record and satisfied clients, who are ready to expand into new territories by hiring experienced sales professionals who are passionate about technology.
- Develop and implement strategies to grow assigned, potential, and new accounts to meet and exceed
- sales goals.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations.
- Excellent team motivator with experience of engagement with Technical and Service Delivery teams as well as virtual and extended teams.
- Leverage business from new and established relationships.
- Accurately forecast sales activity and revenue.
- Thoroughly qualify leads (from internal and external sources) and sales opportunities.
- Strive to create satisfied and referenceable customers to support future sales efforts.
- Manage assigned region to include documentation of effective pre-call and post-call records via database and reporting processes.
- Execute the proposal management process from opportunity identification to contract award in an assigned region including bid and contract negotiations through both traditional SoW*s and RFI/RFQ/RFP methods.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by participating in seminars, trade shows, and educational workshops to stay current on new technologies and expand professional networks to support new business opportunities.
- Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends leading to the ability to identify sales opportunities.
- Travel to new and existing customer sites.
- Share expertise and successful sales approach with the greater sales organization so support overall company growth and success.
- Highly energetic personality who thrives in a dynamic, growing, and team-oriented work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and grow sales volume; track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Experienced selling into medium to large enterprise companies is preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics (CRM) preferred.
- The desire to own decisions and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Ability to motivate internal and external team members including sales and engineering staff, client groups and technology partner personnel.
- Experience developing marketing plans, proposals (RFI/RFQ/RFP/SoW), and sales reports.
- Able to meet scheduled deadlines and has high standards for their achievement.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills.
- 5 – 7 years current experience in IT sales with a sales track record of Managed Services, Hardware, and Software
- A solid understanding of the business issues of the Cyber Security market.
- Self-starter who can successfully work both independently and as part of a team.
- Committed to delivering high-quality service and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to travel regionally up to 50%.
- Bachelors Degree with a focus in Business Management, Computer Science or related field is preferred.
- Sales Certifications in the following product categories: virtualization, storage, networking, server/computing, cloud, security, is preferred.