Our client designs and builds award-winning networkinfrastructure that powers connectivity for major urban areas, smart cities, rural areas, mass transit, and large enterprise venues. Over their past decade of success, they have built thousands of miles of fiber, cell towers, rooftop installations, and small cells. Their network assets are valued in hundreds of millions of dollars, with a strong nationwide presence in the wireless market. They are hiring a Regional Sales Executive to market the company?s connectivity networktechnology solutions.
The Regional Sales Executive will have the opportunity to step into a thriving, high-demand networkinfrastructure market that is expected to double in the next 15years. This person will play a key role in expanding the company?s connectivity infrastructure nationwide, including fiber optic networks, wireless broadband, wireless backhaul support, smart city technology, and more.
This Role Offers
- Competitive compensation and full benefits package, including base salary, uncapped commissions, medical benefits, and large company expense account.
- Extensive salessupport resources: lead generation, sales engineers, project implementation team, paid referrals, company-funded market research, and more.
- Flexible work-from-home options available.
- High-performing executive leadership with over 100 combined years of industry experience.
- Company has millions of dollars in network assets and strong partnerships nationwide, including major US carriers and Google Fiber.
- Open sales territory: sell anywhere, to public or private sector.
- Industry experience in the dynamic, high-growth telecom network space, which is expected to quadruple in size within the next 15years.
- Strong customer focus and many awards for quality customer experience and product integrity.
- High employee tenure in sales department.
- Training opportunities, especially for emerging technology. History of investing in employees and prioritizing career growth.
- Sell from extensive product portfolio of wireless broadband, rural connectivity, fiber networkinfrastructure, and smart city wireless networks.
- Prospect and close long-cycle sales leads within target markets and establish sales relationships.
- Wine and dine clients in target market areas.
- Provide expertise to pricing and proposal team to develop custom RFPs/RFQs.
- Accompany sales engineers and project managers to high-profile client meetings to demonstrate network solutions.
- Collaborate with othersales and marketing team members to create sales forecasts and reports.
- Develop plans for customer acceptance and integration with existing networks.
- 6+ years of experience in technical sales for the wireless/telecom industry. Technical background in telecom is a strong plus.
- Strong relationship-building skills for B2B long sales cycles.
- Technical understanding of telecom networktechnologies, including:
- Fiber optic networks
- Wireless broadband
- Local Exchange Carrier (LEC) operations
- Connectivity in rural areas
- Network deployment and construction
- Bachelor?s degree is a plus.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and technical presentation skills. Comfortable working with high-level municipality and enterprise decision-makers.
- Approximately 30% travel.