DISCO is hiring regional sales executives to close transactional and subscription eDiscovery deals with corporate legal departments and grow our share of business within existing accounts. These are field sales positions based in major U.S. markets.
You will sell the DISCO SaaS eDiscovery platform as a replacement for incumbent solutions like Relativity, Recommind, Clearwell, Kroll, Concordance, and Summation.
Who You Are
- 7+ years initiating, developing, and closing deals in ediscovery or a related space. Corporate legal sales experience is desired.
- Consistently ranked as a top performer in your previous sales roles, exceeding annual quotos of $1m +.
- Track record of high activity (10-15 meetings per week) and proven ability to demonstrate eDiscovery software solutions to partners, associates, paralegal, eDiscovery attorneys, and litigation support professionals at AMLAW 200 and mid-market corporations.
- Ability to source referrals from corporate legal clients and prospects and quickly build a regional network at the executive level and the user level to drive viral growth.
- Experience working with Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to source and nurture leads.
- Evidence of ability to create and nurture trust-centered, long-term relationships with clients that have resulted in substantial multi-year revenue growth through repeat business.
- Possess strong written and verbal skills and be able to provide a writing sample related to client prospecting and communication.
- Deep knowledge of eDiscovery domain, including both technical and legal aspects, which you use in a consultative approach with prospects and clients; you can provide examples of trusted-advisor status.
- Passion for representing disruptive, cutting-edge technology that directly challenges status quo products, perspectives, and user experience.
- Firm belief that the future of eDiscovery is in the cloud, with talking points to support this position.
- Existing (> 25 contacts) network of corporate legal professionals that you can leverage to generate new business in your first 90 days.
- Recognition that it takes a team to deliver an exceptional client experience —- from pre-sales to project closure; adept at partnering and collaborating with colleagues in all departments in order to exceed client expectations.
- Willing to embrace and leverage cutting-edge sales, marketing, and operational tools to gain insight into prospect and client behavior and accelerate sales and account growth
- Experience managing & keeping current all sales activities in Salesforce or related CRM system.
- BA or BS required; JD a plus, but not required.
Location and Travel
- DISCO is hiring in all major U.S. cities. Travel as required to clients within your territory as well as industry events and conferences.