Job ID 2017-1748
What you'll do
As a Billtrust Regional Sales Executive, you will have the opportunity to contribute to our growing success by generating sales of our leading business-to-business outsourced billing solution. As we continue our rapid annual growth at a rate that has averaged50% for the past six years, we seek a dynamic "hunter" for your designated territory that includes name accounts in mostly in the central regionl. Chicago Home-base or office location is preferred but the surrounding states are possible. We enjoy a high customer retention rate and consider each sale as an open door to new relationships and clients.
- Pro-actively uncover opportunities in the territory and efficiently manage sales cycles
- Leverage previous experiences to drive sales and create leads to facilitate new opportunities
- Call on potential accounts that marketing has referred as prospects
- Collaborate with marketing department to help generate/manage leads by proper use of Salesforce.com and automated marketing tools
What you'll bring to the team
- 7+ years of proven success in high-level sales (selling to VP and C-Level)
- Have a "hunter" mentality that proactively seeks opportunities
- Well-honed and detailed communication skills including advanced listening skills
- Strong presentation skills (both in-person and on-line via webinars)
- Technical salesexperience (selling a complex enterprise-wide technical solution preferred)
- Preferred (but not required) that candidate be based in Chicago
- Bachelor’s degreepreferred
- Comfortable with 30-40% monthly travel time
What you'll get
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons - We enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday,” we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.