We have been retained by a growing and innovative NATIONAL manufacturing firm with locations nationwide.
We are looking for the best and brightest for these Sales Engineer/Account Manager positions in these regional territories ((NY/NJ/Pa-Texas-Midwest) You will love the people, the company, the work, the compensation and quality of life.
Is this you???
Sales Engineer/Account Manager
Reports to: Vice President of Sales
Minimum Education: Two years of college.
Minimum Experience: 5 years prior industrial experience.
Minimum Training: Computer proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint & ACT.
General Requirements: Every individual at our client is expected to be honest and ethical at all times because individual performance must reflect favorably on them. The nature of our business also demands that each individual is flexible and cooperative with fellow employees and customers. We are a team and must perform as one. All policies and procedures, both organizational and otherwise must be followed to ensure proper and safe working conditions for every individual entering our business.
We are looking for candidates with direct industry (automation/capital equipment) experience, not components. Our customer base is roughly 60% automotive and the other 40% encompasses food manufacturing, medical devises, aerospace, and consumer goods. We are trying to grow our medical devise and aerospace business, so experience within those industries would be a plus.
- Develop and maintain relationship with (potential) customers.
- Generate purchase orders to meet or exceed annual goal.
- Maintain & submit appropriate records for forecasting, quote status & expenses.
- Assist Applications Engineers as needed in developing solutions to the customers needs.
- Continually contact prospective customers based on leads from business directories or other sources.
Contact me via email with resume and salary requirements to: code BBJRAREGSALESENG OR if you know a candidate that might be qualified for this role and your refer them we will pay a $1.00 "referral bonus" if your candidate is hired.
Authorized US only