Regional Sales Directors (2) - Global IT Outsourcing - TX / Denver - 27076729
Our Client is a global Technology, Outsourcing and IT services group with US headquarters and annual revenue of $1.8 billion and 28,000 employees. This company is CMMI Level 5 & ISO 27001 qualified and delivers world-class services in Analytics, IoT, Mobility, Cloud, Embedded System, QA testing, Legacy Migration, Package Implementation, Application Service, and BPO services globally from delivery centers across the United States, Japan, Europe, Australia, Vietnam and the Asia Pacific.
With a razor-sharp focus on R&D activities to improve quality of services, the company has been serving over 450 customers worldwide, of which nearly 50 are Fortune 500 in the industries of Manufacturing, Semiconductors, Healthcare, Utility, Financial Services, Satellite TV and more.
The Client prefers to hire candidates with companies like: Accenture, Infosys, IBMGS, Cognizant, TCS, Capgemini, Wipro, HCL, Genpact, Tech Mahindra, CSC, ACS, CenturyLink or similar in their background.
This is an individual contributor role and you will carry a $1.5M quota and offer the potential for promotion to sales management w/in 18-24 months!
They are seeking Regional Sales Directors (Hunters) in the Southwest (TX, OK, LA, AK, MO, KS) and Denver Area with IT Outsourcing sales experience in any and all verticals. These are all expansion roles! You will be developing relationships w/ C-Level executives in Fortune 1000 companies within your Region.
- Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts with new customers to achieve assigned sales quotas of $1.5M in the assigned region and set of accounts
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales and subsequent account mining efforts
- Qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal customers and sales
- Consult with prospect about business challenges and requirements, as well as the range of options and cost benefits of each.
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects.
- Create and Deliver presentations to senior managers and decision makers
- Work with technical staff and product specialists where required to address customer requirements
- Develop and maintain territory plans which outline how sales targets will be met on an ongoing basis
- Develop and maintain key account plans that identify opportunities for company to deliver value, strategic motivators, main stakeholders, buying processes and forecasted sales
- Regularly Report on sales activity in Salesforce.
- Provide forecasts on best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods
- Work with delivery teams to proactively address problems
- Cultivate strong relationships with third party and partner companies that may be required to deliver full solutions to customers
- Work with Marketing to plan and execute Lead Generation campaigns
- Provide feedback to sales management on ways to decrease the sales cycle, enhance sales, and improve company brand and reputation
- Provide feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings
- Identify sales support requirements and work with Marketing to develop improve sales tools
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
- Minimum of 10 year of sales experience with at least 5 years in Global IT Managed Services / Outsourcing / Offshoring
- College Degree (BS or BA) preferred or equivalent experience.
- Must have a strong rolodex of CXO level contacts in the assigned region
- Must have (5-10) years of experience managing new business development for a Tier 1 Managed Services company.
- Should have broad understanding of Technologies / Sales Skills / Managed Services.
- Overall experience should include business development, contract negotiation, making effective presentations, creating collaterals, presentations and POC's for specific problem statements of customers
- Strong customer interfacing experience, great communication skills.
- Excellent cross culture communications and ability to be cultural interpreter between US customers and Offshore to work in teams on the same page
- Must have a stable career background, be a Team Player and fun to be around.
- Proven track record of success with active participation in President's Club and/or over-achiever awards
- Sense of Humor and Fun to be around!
Work Locations: Southwest (TX, OK, LA, MO, KS) - Greater Denver Area - Home Office Role
Base Compensation: $125,000.00 - $150,000.00 (DOE)
On Target Earnings: $250,000.00 - $300,000.00 (No Cap)
Benefits: Yes + Full Expenses + Upward Mobility
Relocation: No (Home Office)
Travel: 30% - 40%
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.