Zilliant's Regional Sales Director (RSD) is responsible for landing new business for Zilliant's Multi-Tennant SaaS Solutions as well as expanding Zilliant's existing business within existing customers to which they are assigned.
The RSD will drive incremental software and services sales for Zilliant, from prospective work through to final sales, and expanding the scope and solutions utilized by current customers. The RSD must possess a balance of relationship, consultative selling, and interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
Applicants must have a strong business development personality and also must be a seasoned team player with experience within the B2B Manufacturing and Distribution industries.
- Identify and help define customer needs; respond where appropriate with Zilliant solutions.
- Drive revenue growth with their assigned territory
- Drive complex application sales cycles & leverage Zilliant's Business Development, BSC, Product Development, Professional Services and Executive teams as appropriate.
- Secure new accounts and expand existing accounts to increase long term revenues
- Define & effectively communicate the vision of Zilliant applications and gain alignment with customers & prospects.
- Function as overall sponsor of the relationship between senior customer personnel and the Zilliant team.
- Establish "trusted advisor" relationships with senior management including C- Level, head of Sales, Operations, Manufacturing, Marketing, IT, and Finance
- Track record of successfully selling B2B enterprise software and consulting services to B2B companies. A history of selling predictive analytics, or AI enabled solutions is a bonus.
- Strong understanding of B2B Sales and Pricing processes preferred
- Excellent relationship and communication skills across all levels of an organization
- Proven success in managing customer relationships
- Proven history of leading large, complex projects and sales cycles
- Analytical thinker comfortable with applying analytics to complex problems
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation)
- Demonstrated ability to influence customer decisions and be accepted as a trusted advisor
- Solution selling and/or diagnostic selling approach towards development of assigned accounts and prospects
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Driven and creative individual with track record of consistently exceeding objectives
- Ability to work independently and potentially from a remote location
- Ability to travel as needed
- Minimum B.A. or B.S. degree.