As a Regional Sales Director, you will use your extensive experience and domain expertise to lead, coach and mentor a team of Senior Account Executives selling Workday Solutions to prospective Workday customers. If you want to be part of something exciting, please read on!
Role & Responsibilities:
- As a Regional Sales Director, you will lead a team of passionate, enthusiastic and a successful people who want to be part of one of the most disruptive cloud companies on the planet.
- You will be a key sales leader on the team focused on driving new business for Workday.
- Your team will manage complex sales cycles through orchestrating internal teams of pre-sales, value management, bid management, inside sales, marketing and sales support.
- You will implement value-selling processes alongside a wealth of knowledge of Workday’s products and portfolio
- You will use your experience and consultative selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships with customers and executive sponsors
- You will employ effective selling strategies to successfully position Workday as a viable cloud partner of choice to alternative to legacy ERP solutions.
Experience / Qualifications
- Previous experience in sales leadership, ideally focused on new business acquisition.
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position Workday
- History of cultivating mutually beneficial relationships with strategic partners and alliances
- Experience as a leader in a team selling environment
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- Proven experience of pulling together different business units to maximize on sales opportunities
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment