The Market Leader is focused on building relationships with customers and real-estate influencers, and also mentoring Sales Executives (SEs) and Sales Associates (SAs).
WHO YOU ARE
- Raise the bar by taking the initiative to achieve results and make excellence your goal.
- Create lifelong fans by making customer experience your top priority.
- Are authentic and say what you mean, share how you feel, and are your true self.
- Are a team player and foster a sense of community by recognizing and valuing the unique contributions of our team.
- Believe it’s possible and look at challenges optimistically – seeing opportunities to bring solutions to the table.
- Embrace change and recognize the industry and the company is evolving.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Responsible for profit/loss for a market and growing market share
- Lead, motivate, and develop high performing sales teams in major metropolitan area
- Recruit, develop, and retain top sales talent
- Demonstrate strategic leadership and help teams focus on highest value opportunities
- Accurately forecast sales revenue and delivers business results
- Identify strategic accounts by actively networking and building relationships
- Sell the full suite of products including desktop and Full Office products through solution-selling techniques. Additionally, actively discuss “tract homes” and Space
- Collaborate with HQ-based leadership, marketing, and other teams
HOW YOU’LL GET THERE
- 10-15+ years leading sales teams and working in a relevant sales, business development, account management, and/or sales executive role (or equivalent)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships
- Proven track record of consistently meeting sales quotas and helping teams meet their quotas
- Ability to empathize and understand the customer needs and pain points
- Robust negotiation skillset and know-how
- Strong strategic perspective to establish and guide short-term and long-term sales goals
- Ability to effectively communicate through all mediums (verbal, listening, written)