- The Regional Sales Director coordinates and functionally supervises all activities relating to the sale of all company services through relationships with accounts and through independent insurance and other financial professionals (Distributors) who provide professional services to business clients of all sizes. This position also has primary responsibilities to successfully establish, maintain, and enhance credibility, communications, and relationships with Distributors and accounts to establish new customer relationships.
- This position will be responsible for selling in the Madison, WI market. Candidates must be located in this territory to be considered for this position.
Why join the TASC Sales team?
- Unlimited financial opportunity
- Uncapped commission, incentives, and annual bonus
- Renewal commission on the individuals active book of business
- Freedom to autonomously grow your own territory
- Multiple layers of sales and client support to ensure success
- Opportunity to develop valuable relationships with clients and Distributors
- Work with a stable, yet rapidly growing company with an excellent company culture
- Limited travel - local sales territory
- This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced sales professional who desires a competitive market and is willing to work hard for the incentive of unlimited income potential!
- Manage relationships with insurance and other financial professionals (Distributors) to sell TASC services to potential clients
- Maximize efficiency and growth potential with the Distributor group
- Represent TASC as a knowledgeable, dedicated and responsible professional partner with existing and prospective Distributor and clients
- Coordinate and conduct program services presentations on TASC services
- Provide support to new and existing Distributors and clients, working closely with Sales and Service Support as needed to ensure customers receive the right solutions and quality service
- Prepare and update contact management system (SalesForce.com) information on potential, current, and previous Distributor and client records
- Provide training and motivation to Distributors to sell TASC services to their clients
- Ability to have strong sales follow-up, organizational skills and CRM management skills
- Ability to be a positive leader and motivator of independent representatives of TASC
- Skilled at being relentless and tenacious with follow-up and territory development
- Ability to manage change positively and convey change principles
- Ability to work through conflict resolution and corrective actions
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is required
- Three or more years professional outside sales experience is required
- Previous sales experience using a relationship-selling model is preferred
- Previous relevant industry experience and/or connections is preferred
- Must be located in the Madison, WI area and must possess a valid driver’s license