- Manage relationships with accounts with insurance other financial professionals (Distributors) to sell TASC services to potential clients
- Maximize efficiency and growth potential with the Distributor group
- Represent TASC as a knowledgeable, dedicated and responsible professional partner with existing and prospective Distributor and clients
- Coordinate and conduct program services presentations on TASC services
- Provide support to new and existing Distributors and clients, working closely with Sales and Service Support as needed to ensure customers receive the right solutions and quality service
- Prepare and update contact management system (SalesForce.com) information on potential, current, and previous Distributor and client records.
- Provide training and motivation to Distributors to sell TASC services to their clients.
- Ability to have strong sales follow-up, organizational skills and CRM management skills
- Ability to be a positive leader and motivator of independent representatives of TASC
- Skilled at being relentless and tenacious with follow-up and territory development
- Ability to manage change positively and convey change principles
- Ability to work through conflict resolution and corrective actions
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Three or more years professional sales experience
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
Requisition ID : 1680