Regional Sales Director
Primary activities include call and meeting set-up, on-line WebEx demo’s, client-facing information discovery, proposal development,translation of discovery into strategic and tactical recommendations,contract ratification and execution, and client transfer toSimpli.fi’s Fort Worth Client Success Teams.
- Develop strategic sales plan for territory to achieve revenue and customer goals
- Expand relationships with SEM & Display agencies, advertisers, and networks in a way that maximizes revenue opportunities and client satisfaction
- Develop and maintain strong, active relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels (calling on Media Managers, Media Directors, Media Specialists, Media Planners, Account Directors, Chief Digital Officers, Directors of Client Services to name a few).
- Work with other Simpli.fiSales Directors on cross-territory opportunities
- Understand (and communicate to other Simpli.fi personnel) industry landscapes, trends, participants and competitive offerings
- Understand and effectively communicate Simpli.fi’s value proposition, technology, processes, partnerships as they relate to the growth of current and prospective client accounts
- Maintain sales pipeline in Salesforce.com
- Work with marketing and other departments to develop case studies and related marketing materials
- A bachelors degree
- 4+ years digital advertising experience
- Experience selling location-based digital advertising or programmatic platform
- Evidence of loyalty to previous employers (3+ years)
- IAB Certified
- Experience actively selling mobile and geo-fencing directly into brands: Verve, xAd, GroundTruth, PlaceIQ, inMobi, Thinknear, Factual, MaxPoint etc.
- Experience selling data-driven programmatic into brands and agencies: Digilant, The Goodway Group, Accordant, Quantcast, RocketFuel, Drawbridge, Centro
- Contacts with platform sellers: MediaMath, Turn, DataXu, The Trade Desk, Appnexus (buy-side), DoubleClick Bid Manager, etc.