The leader in localized programmatic advertising solutions. Local media groups, multi-location brands, trade desks and local-focused networks leverage Simpli.fi's ability to customize audiences to local needs, and to deliver superior performance on high volumes of localized campaigns.
Sales Directors will be responsible for identifying, targeting and developing regional agency, advertiser, and network relationships while working from their home office.
Approximately 75% of the sales focus will be on new business generation while the other 25% will be on developing and growing accounts or migrating them from a trial to full usage. A healthy flow of inbound leads exists.
Training is provided in Fort Worth, TX--approximately 3-5 days to demo technologies and experience capabilities and limitations first hand. In addition, meeting with the Client Services Organization and other specific training on the sales deck will take place.
Primary activities include call and meeting set-up, on-line WebEx demo's, client-facing information discovery, proposal development, translation of discovery into strategic and tactical recommendations, contract ratification and execution, and client transfer to Fort Worth Client Success Teams.
- Develop strategic sales plan for territory to achieve revenue and customer goals
- Expand relationships with SEM & Display agencies, advertisers, and networks in a way that maximizes revenue opportunities and client satisfaction
- Develop and maintain strong, active relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels (calling on Media Managers, Media Directors, Media Specialists, Media Planners, Account Directors, Chief Digital Officers, Directors of Client Services to name a few).
- Work with other Simpli.fi Sales Directors on cross-territory opportunities
- Understand (and communicate to other Simpli.fi personnel) industry landscapes, trends, participants and competitive offerings
- Understand and effectively communicate value proposition, technology, processes, partnerships as they relate to the growth of current and prospective client accounts
- Maintain sales pipeline in salesforce
- Work with marketing and other departments to develop case studies and related marketing materials
- A bachelors degree
- 4+ years digital advertising experience
- Experience selling location-based digital advertising or programmatic platform
- Evidence of loyalty to previous employers (3+ years)
- IAB Certified
- Experience actively selling mobile and geo-fencing directly into brands: Verve, xAd, GroundTruth, PlaceIQ, inMobi, Thinknear, Factual, MaxPoint etc.
- Experience selling data-driven programmatic into brands and agencies: Digilant, The Goodway Group, Accordant, Quantcast, RocketFuel, Drawbridge, Centro
- Contacts with platform sellers: MediaMath, Turn, DataXu, The Trade Desk, Appnexus (buy-side), DoubleClick Bid Manager, etc.