The right person for this role is a go-getter, who wants to develop and identify new revenue opportunities with new enterprise logos and within our major Accounts. They also have:
- You should feel comfortable with selling a platform or SaaS, but if you have experience with Contact Centers, Messaging, Call Tracking and other communication solutions even better!
- You have experience building teams, managing all monthly forecasting, and can support fiscal planning and revenue tracking for all major accounts in the region.
- You have 8+ years of experience, at least four of those years managing teams.
As a Regional Sales Director, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Collaborate with your team and internal cross-functional teams, to get a major account negotiated with a signed contract.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER"S SHOES: You talk with potential strategic customers, where you spend time learning about their needs, and then through consultation, develop a strategic plan to help their service thrive through the use of Twilio’s communication platform.
- DON'T SETTLE: You expertly forecast your team overachieving on their goals, and deftly present your guidance to your VP and COO.