About the Company
Agilence, Inc. is a rapidly-growing, venture-backed tech company based in Mount Laurel, NJ that develops a SaaS (Software as a Service) based operational, store performance and loss prevention data analytics platform for themulti-unit retail and restaurant markets. Our products, including 20/20 Retail, 20/20 Restaurant, and 20/20 Rx, offer a unique blend of business intelligence, predictive modeling, reporting and prescriptive work flow management functionality to our customers. Today, our solutions are deployed by 100+ leading national brands including Rite Aid, Spencer Gifts, Neiman Marcus and Panera Bread. But, enough about us, how about the job.
Agilence is seeking an experienced Sales Director to help us expand our customer community in the restaurant and retail market segments. We are looking for a successful enterprise software salesperson who likes to hunt for opportunities, pitch innovative technology, nurture relationships, and close deals.
At Agilence, you’ll be surrounded and supported by amazing people, have a unique opportunity to build dominance in a large market and make money as we drive toward becoming a global brand in the big data economy. While we are headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, this role is remotely based.
The future of our business is all about big data and how to make sense of it all. We encourage you to speak up if you see an opportunity or something wrong. We like fresh eyes and everyone here has the ability and the obligation to contribute their ideas and to suggest alternative approaches if we are heading down a bad path or there is a way to do things better.
- Assume primary sales responsibility for assigned territory
- Consistently deliver profitable sales results against quota
- Effectively prospect among your assigned accounts for operations, store performance and loss prevention use cases and sales opportunities for AGILENCE’S 20/20 Data Analytics platform
- Develop relationships with key potential VP and C-level buyers and guide them through a structured sales process
- Lead introductory sales calls, follow-up conversations, demos, business case presentations, and contractnegotiations
- Develop effective, productive relationships with our amazing customer success and lead generation teams – they support you too
- Self-analyze activity and performance to continuously improve results
- Provide constant feedback to sales leadership, marketing, and product so that we can continuously improve our technology, messaging and sales collateral
- Travel as needed – 50+%
Who Are You
- 5+ years successful enterprise software sales experience (retail or restaurant preferred)
- A strong relationship builder, with the ability to take sophisticated VP and C-level prospects through a sales process
- Analytical by nature
- Current with the market, and up on the latest technologies, events, and opportunities
- Open, honest, communicative, collaborative with a commitment to being better – not right
- Able to build and maintain a productive pipeline
- Able to thrive in a home office environment
- Able to inspire new ideas in all areas of the business
- Encouraged by challenges and new problems - not fearful of them
- Experienced with Salesforce.com and Hubspot, a plus
- Experience with franchise organizations, a plus
- Experience with start-up companies, a plus
- Hunter, nurturer, closer, mentor – your customers and team respect you because you share your experience and leadership qualities