Neocis is a venture-backed start-up company in Miami, FL developing the next generation of robotic surgery systems. Neocis received FDA clearance for the first robotic guidance system in the dental industry and the team has a successful track record in robotic surgery. This is a ground-floor opportunity to join a commercial team for a high-tech company that is poised to revolutionize surgery.
Neocis is looking for a Regional Sales Director to contribute significantly to the expansion of the business by helping bring new technology to markets across the country. This is an exciting time to join Neocis as it pioneers new high-tech approaches to patient care.
Neocis Inc. offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including unlimited paid time off, expense reimbursement, and medical, dental, and vision benefits.
General Purpose of Position: Lead, hire, and develop a World-class capital sales team for the groundbreaking Yomi Robotic Guidance System for dental surgery. The Neocis Regional Sales Director plays a vital role in the commercialization of this first-to-market, disruptive technology.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Recruit, train, and lead a sales team within assigned region.
- Develop and implement strategic sales activities to achieve and exceed goals set by executive leadership.
- Coach and mentor Regional Sales Managers through the sales process to include targeting, prospecting, lead identification/validation, demo/presentation, negotiation, close, and implementation.
- Collaborate with Director of Clinical Sales to ensure each account sold is maximizing their respective utilization.
- Work with Training Department to ensure a world-class training experience for each new Regional Sales Manager hired.
- Achieve sales forecasts, meet operational budget requirements, and attain profitability goals.
- Collaborate with Marketing team on market-based educational events and tradeshows.
- Represent the company with integrity at all times.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 8 years sales experience with 4 years in management
- Proven track record in managing and developing capital sales forces in the medical and/or dental industry
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to travel up to 75%
- Success in formulating strategies to introduce new technologies to market
- Must be an “out of the box” strategic thinker
- Must understand small business financing
- Start-up experience preferred
- Dental and/or private practice experience preferred
- Able to work in a medical environment.
- Capable of lifting at least 50 lbs. of weight