Regional Sales Director - RCM Services
5 - 7 years experience • Healthcare IT
Regional Sales Director-RCM Services
We are seeking Regional Sales Directors to sell our Revenue Cycle Services to Medical Billing Companies and Hospital clients.
The Company is a Cost-Effective, Revenue Cycle Management Medical Billing Company with operations in the US and India.
Company partners with healthcare billing companies in the United States to provide a wide range of RCM services.
We have built a scalable business model that allows us to meet business demands quickly and deliver "best-in-class" quality results with completely HIPAA-compliant operations.
Our Leadership and Operations Management Team comprise over 100+ years of Medical Billing experience.
Our services include Provider Credentialing; Medical Coding; Eligibility & Verification; Charge & Demo Entry; EDI Services; Payment / Cash Posting; Patient & Payer Correspondence; Denial Management; Underpayment Recovery; Account Receivable Management; Credit Balance & Refunds; Prelisting/Bad Debt Collections; Pre/Soft Collections.
Our business philosophy is to let you concentrate on what you do best - caring for your clients, while letting us handle what we do best - increasing your revenue with proficient employees, unchallenged technical expertise, and rich experience. When you interact with us for all of your back-office management; you are protected under a single umbrella. We provide you with a central point of contact for ultimate accountability.
The Regional Director will promote the sale of Company products and services with an emphasis on Medical Billing Companies and hospital clients.This role is responsible for growing market share by effectively identifying, presenting, and closing targeted accounts.
Penetrate assigned territory via prospecting activities including but not limited to cold calling, networking, and leveraging of existing client base.
Develop ongoing business relationships with prospective and existing clients.
Identify business needs and present appropriate solutions to multiple decision makers and influencers.
Perform consulting and negotiations to lead accounts to close.
Generate, promote and maintain a positive presence for the company within assigned territory.
Expand company presence within assigned territory by attending trade shows and conferences.
Generates and/or tailors quotes and proposals
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- Healthcare IT sales experience highly preferred
- 5(+) years of recent experience in a similar role
- Experience documenting sales activities and forecast in Salesforce or similar CRM
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present the products and services Company provides in person or over web conference
- Solution sales training and knowledge of turning business problems into a measurable ROI
- Must be decisive, conscientious, and interact well in a team environment
- Self-motivated, team player with a “can-do attitude"
- Additionally, the role requires an accelerated ramp up of essential product and industry knowledge, including but not limited to practice management, clinical workflow, revenue cycle management and the current medical regulatory environment. Some travel may be necessary.
Experience selling RCM Services, Medical Billing Systems, EMR, or Practice Management Systems to Medical Billing Companies and Hospitals is REQUIRED.
Retirement Savings Plan
Paid Time Off
This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future