We continue to grow and are adding sales positions to our team.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Sales, this position is directly responsible for developing a sales pipeline with a focus on large health system and hospital prospects, and converting those prospects to new clients. This results-driven position includes channel strategies, partner relationships, technical insight and revenue targets, in order to drive growth and value from our prospective and current managed services and hosting clients. The Vice President of Sales must maintain their sales pipeline to meet personal sales quota.
This is a sales position and not a manager role.
We are flexible with the city location, as the individual will be working 50% plus of the time traveling across US.
- Establish and maintain partner relationships for immediate and on-going sales success
- Analyze and define the market for company products and services
- Recommend and execute sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses.
- Develop and analyze forecasting for business opportunities and lead generation
- Effectively articulate Practice Velocity’s unique service offerings
- Provide data to prepare, update and control forecasts covering projected new-business sales and business retention
- Provide input to and execute on Practice Velocity's long-range strategic planning activities with regard to products, services and markets
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop marketing plans, business plans, sales strategies, and action plans for identified targets of opportunity that clearly define objectives, goals, win strategies, schedules and action assignments
- Proven track record of establishing and maintaining partner relationships for immediate and on-going sales success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively articulate Practice Velocity’s unique service offerings and interact with executive leadership (internal and client), clients, prospective clients, and team members at all levels
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, work effectively under stress, meet short deadlines and take directions
- Demonstrated creative ability to evaluate advertising and promotional programs
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and use discretion and tact.
- Able to travel 50% or more throughout the US and the corporate office.
Education and Experience:
- Completion of a bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing or related field
- 5+ years of experience in business development/sales in healthcare technology or Software-as-a-Service (SaaS, RCM or equivalent combination of education and experience