The Regional Sales Director leads a team of revenue generating Account Executives in the Southeast region. You will be assigned a revenue goal, and close business, customer success and go to market planning in the region. We are looking for successful Sales Director with knowledge of technology and solid business-to-business sales management and account management experience. Our goal is to build an organization of smart, successful employees, committed to our mission and focused on winning, but able to balance this with a respectful, healthy environment and lifestyle. You will report to our VP of East Sales.
- Manage a team of 6-8 Large Enterprise field Account Executives.
- Build pipeline development, management and forecasting for the region.
- Hire and oversee onboarding and development for the team
- Develop sales strategies to grow the business and hit account acquisition and ACV targets
- Develop and monitor metrics to measure performance and quotas
- Work with marketing, legal, sales ops, and other sales team to improve operations
- Provide weekly activity reports and recommendations
- Achieve weekly and quarterly targets
- 3+ years of experience in field sales management in cybersecurity
- 5+ years of experience as a field sales account executive in cybersecurity
- Have solid understanding of Identity & Access Management
- Experience creating field sales tools and processes to support prospecting, discovery, competitive positioning, solution mapping, deal structuring, and negotiation
- Metrics orientation – metric development skills including measurement and optimization and experience managing team to agreed upon targets.
- A track record of success in a team-centric culture.