Job Summary The RegionalSales Director isresponsible for building and developing a high-performing Sales team within a defined territory to drive revenue growth and to achieve sales quotas. He or she developsbusiness plans to aggressively grow the territory. He or she also recruits top talent, actively coaches performance, and provides on-going learning and development opportunities to sales professionals. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate Paycor sales vision, business plans, and organizational updates to the Sales team.*
- Develop a territory plan for reliably delivering quota and for expanding in the region.*
- Build partnerships with channel partners to capture business referrals.*
- Execute marketing plans to develop local referenceable clients and increase brand awareness.*
- Recruit, interview, and select talent to build a high-performing Sales team.*
- Manage the performance and professional development of sales executives.*
- Develop individual business plans for sales executives to ensure their selling success.
- Ensure Sales team alignment with Paycor sales processes, practices, and policies.
- Participate in weekly training on Paycor products, process, and selling techniques. *
- Analyze sales activity and results to direct individual performance and to provide input to senior management reporting.
- Represent Paycor in the community to enhance business relationships and to increase brand awareness.
- Ensure ethical business practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
*Indicates essential job functions. Requirements
- 3-5 years’ experience leading a high-performing sales team in a high activity, complex sales environment.
- Proven track record of delivering sales team results and growing a market
- Demonstrated ability to coach and develop sales talent
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- 4 year business degreepreferred